How To Do EFT Tapping
Picture a long weekend where you gather your girlfriends and head up to a cottage. Music is always playing, you're laughing at the most ridiculous things and you live for the long hours lying on the dock chatting and jumping into the lake. Maybe with a Palm Bay in hand. No judgement...
On one of these girls weekends, I used the tool I'm about to share with you on 3 of my friends to ease 3 different situations: 1) a pounding headache 2) unexpected anxiety 3) the spins.
They each went from feeling really shitty, to feeling a lot better.
And that's all you can ask for on a girls weekend. You don't want anyone to miss out on the next round of games or a dance party.
What is it EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique aka Tapping)?
It's a healing tool for physical and emotional problems.
It's also free, easy and can be done anywhere.
It's based on the Chinese meridian system and combines acupuncture with conventional therapy for fast results.
It's a 2-step process:
- Tune in to your specific issue
- Stimulate certain meridian points with fingertips to release issue
Here’s what you do
Optional: check-in with yourself on how you feel on a scale of 0-10 (0 = feeling awful, 10 = feeling great) before you begin. After you go through the tapping sequence, check-in again on this scale.
1) Acknowledge the problem with a Starting Statement
Starting Statement: “Even though I ________ (insert problem here), I love and accept myself fully and completely”
- Even though I have a sore knee, I love and accept myself fully and completely
- Even though I’m envious of my coworker, I love and accept myself fully and completely
- Even though I feel lonely, I love and accept myself fully and completely
2) Tap through the meridian points while talking through how you feel...
- Karate Chop Point
- Beginning of Eyebrow
- Side of Eye
- Under the Eye
- Upper Lip
- Collar Bone
- Side of Body
- Top of Head
Repeat as many rounds as you feel you need!
You will feel relief.
If you're not already on my email list, join it below!