Easy Chocolate Treat
I may cry right now. Don't worry, it's happy tears.
Because this recipe is the best dang healthy chocolate I have ever made.
But promise me one thing- don't sit down and eat this all at once!
The ingredients are so nourishing that you will find that even the smallest piece is sure to satisfy.
You totally deserve some sweetness in your life, so why not whip this up, cut it into pieces and store it in your freezer for when you need some sweetness.
- 1/2 cup (ideally grass-fed) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup almond, peanut or sunflower butter
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Once butter is at room temperature, mix all ingredients in a large bowl;
- Once mixed, spread on parchment paper;
- Then place another piece of parchment paper on top to flatten it;
- Place in freezer for at least an hour;
- Remove from freezer, cut into bite size piece and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for ~1 month or in the freezer for longer.
Infuse this chocolate with goodness while you make it by listening to this catchy song as you make it!